Saturday, May 2, 2015

Welcome to MAY!

When we left Davis-Monthan AFB we went to RoVers Roost Escapee CoOp park in Casa Grande, AZ.  It is really a nice park, and the folks are friendly, like ALL Escapee Parks!  We had a coupon for buy a week and get 3 days free.  We really did not do a lot while we were there.  We went into Casa Grande a couple of times, going to WalMart and the grocery store.  The park was nice, but most of the folks had already left for the summer.  We had several days over 100 days.  Not bad, except we were paying for the electric.  That made a difference.  Our site was really nice there.  We had a concrete pad that we were parked on.  While there, I adjusted the kitchen slide out, again, but I guess I'll just have to get used to doing it from time to time.



We left there today and drove to Emerald Cove RV Resort in Earp, CA.  This is near Parker, AZ on the Colorado River.  It is a really pretty park and the view of the river is really nice.  It was a really nice drive, especially since I did not have to drive the whole way!  The following photo is a VERY RARE photo!  It is of Debby driving the truck, towing our 5th wheel.  She drove between 2 rest areas.  I was really excited as I have been trying to get her to drive for quite some time.  She has not driven the truck with the RV behind it since we left Perry, GA. at the fair grounds.

This last photo is her leaving the truck after driving!  I am really glad that she is willing to drive. just to keep in practice in case something happens to me on the road.
Once we arrived here  at Emerald Cove, we got an Premium site which is long.  It will do us for the next 9 nights! 





We will be touring the area within about a 50 mile radius for the next 9 days.  I will try to update everyone at our next stop!

Travel Safe, and I'll type more later


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very nice pool. Looks like you may need it with temps in the 100s. You really need to head north. I know you are awaiting children...

    ReplyDelete