Saturday, February 29, 2020

A New Year Starts

Good Day!  It has been 2 months since I updated y'all so here is what has been happening!
We stayed to Sumter Oaks RV Park, and Escapees Park on our ERPU lot and have had a really good time.  We have enjoyed Sunday Ice Cream at the Activities Center and other fun activities since we have been here.
We did go to HamCation earlier this month.  I volunteered to administer tests and Debby spent Thursday through Sunday working in the kitchens.  She went in with me on Thursday to pick up my volunteer shirt and found out that some folks had not shown up and they were short handed, so she did what she normally does, and volunteered.  I know they were really happy she did.  We won our usual door prizes, nothing.
we were able to park in the usual spot we try to get with 50 amp service.
Our site at Sumter Oaks.
Our site at HamCation

Once we got back from HamCation, we got to visit with Dave and Janie Nichols, Janie whom I graduated high school with.  They were on their first long trip in their Diesel Pusher.  They stayed at Breezy Oaks, a rv park near us.  We went out to eat and had a really nice visit.
Dave and Janie in their rig.

We did go to The Resort, an Escapees Co-Op in Wachula, FL, and visited Lou and Sandy Pauly and Skip and Jan Pratt, but I forgot to take my phone, so we did not get any photos.  We had a good visit and really enjoyed seeing them all.

We were suppose to give a talk on C.A.R.E. tomorrow at Ice Cream but they have a party scheduled, so we will do that next week.
That's all from here for now.  I'm sure we did other things, but nothing of importance, so if I remember something that is note worthy, I'll include it in our next blog.

Y'all travel safe and I'll type more later.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your blogs and enjoyed seeing you at Sumter Oaks. I've a reservation for a month next year. Here I come, ready or not! ha ha

    ReplyDelete