Friday, March 28, 2014

Running out of time to have the coach fixed prior to our trip to Escapade next month.  The shop is waiting on the price of one part to finish the estimate and submit it to State Farm for approval.  I talked with our agents office and the gal told me that when we sell our house and move into our 5th wheel, that State Farm will NOT insure it.  As a former Auto Underwriter for them, I don't quite understand their logic, but I guess we will be looking to move ALL of our insurance to another company.  I knew all along that they would not cover the contents, but not covering the 5th wheel at all is new.  Oh well, so much for their loyalty to their customers.  Keep that in mind it you ever go to State Farm for coverage.  Will keep you updated.
Travel Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment