Thursday, March 20, 2014

Today we stopped and got tires in Bushnell, FL. before we headed home.  Although they were, once again,  tires made in China, I felt much more safe on the way home.  I truly believe the other tire on the passenger side was close to throwing its tread like the other one on that side did.  Any way, the trip home after we left the tire store was uneventful.
I was told by my daughter that she tried to leave a comment on one of my posts.  I have adjusted the settings so you  can leave posts now.  I did not know that it was limited before.  So have at it.

I will call tomorrow and set up an appointment to get an estimate on the damage on the coach.  It may not be as bad as I thought, but I'm sure it won't be cheap.  I am also going to see about getting the roof redone.

I found out that Camping World will not have any washer/dryer combos we wanted until sometime in May, possibly after Memorial Day.  I knew they would procrastinate in giving me an answer until they were out of stock, and I was correct.  We'll see if they still honor the price they agreed upon when they have some come in.

Hope everyone travels safely.

Chick

1 comment: