Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Beautiful weather today!  Unfortunately, I spent the day under the bathroom sink replacing the faucet.  At least it is complete with no leaks.  I had to go to Home Depot twice to get the correct parts, so I spent more on fuel than the parts cost.  I had to go the second time because I grabbed one wrong part, but I took it back, got home and 10 min later, it was done.  Whoever designed that mess should be shot!  No room to work around, but I finally got it.  Tomorrow I will adjust my hitch in the truck so I don't have the problem again of the pin hitting the side of the cover.  I will have to get a new rail for the drivers side of the bed.  I haven't looked yet to see how much that will cost.  The  Chapter 42 Rally starts tomorrow.  Breakfast at 8:00 AM.  They seem like really good folks, much like the Chapter 29 folks.  It has been our experience the most Escapees are good folks.  I guess it doesn't hurt that we all have something in common.  So far this trip, it appears that there was  a huge sale on Allegro Phetons.   A LOT of folks have them.  Nice looking rigs!  Anyway, I'm going to rest the rest of the evening, after I return the tool I borrowed. 
Y'all Drive safe, and I'll type more later.

2 comments:

  1. They don't make it easy to fix them things do they!! I think midgets put together these things sometimes! Glad it all worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Blog I try to get to it every three days

    ReplyDelete