Sunday, April 20, 2014

Today we went from Elko, GA to Cleveland, GA.  187 miles.  Not that far, but tomorrow we plan on visiting Debby's aunt.  She lives in Gainesville, GA.  When I tried to dump last night, the black tank valve would not open.  I crawled under the coach this afternoon after we arrived and got it loose.  The black tank is now empty.  I really don't want to have to do that again.  It appears that the fuel efficiency was a little better today.  I'll know more when I fill up tomorrow.  We are camped in Leisure Acres Campground.  It's a nice campground, but the only local TV is PBS and I can not get a signal on Dish.  We are watching movies on WD Live.  Glad I put all those movies on hard drive.  I knew it would come in handy.  We are going to Waynesville, NC on Tuesday to attend Chapter 29 Escapees rally.  We will be there a week.  I will try to find out what is going on with our water in the sink in the bathroom while we are there. 
You all take care, and drive safe.  Write later!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment