Thursday, April 24, 2014

What beautiful weather we had today!  The rally started today with a "bring your favorite beverage" get together.  Very interesting!  I started the day off by adjusting my roll bac drivers side rail.  The cover moves Much better and is almost right.  I need to move the rail about 1/4 inch back further and I think it will be ok.  I still have a little to much gap at the tail gate.  At least I can roll it back and forward with out to much difficulty.  Debby and I went WalMart with Larry and Marilyn Forbes, and I thank them for driving, once again.  After the trip to WalMart, it was time to register for the rally.  We had dinner first, then registered for the rally.  Then we all went to the rec room for our get together.  Met lots of good folks.  After that we retired into the rig and cleaned up, so not much since.  Will look forward to the rest of the rally.  Yall take care and I'll type more later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment