Monday, April 21, 2014

Today we had a wonderful visit with Debby's 95 year old aunt.  She is in GREAT shape and very sharp.  I hope if I live that long I can be in such shape.  We went and shipped the Dish internet equipment back, then the GPS got us all twisted around.  I guess it was driver error.  We eventually got the Debby's aunts place.  The trip home to the rig was uneventful.  We have discovered that in this area, the Diesel pumps are not with the gas pumps.  We got MUCH better fuel mileage this trip, however, we did drive around more without the rig.  Got 8.7 MPG!  Much better than the 7.11 we got Friday.  Tomorrow we head towards Waynesville, NC and chapter 29 Escapee's rally.  We will be a couple of days early, but maybe we can get a couple of items fixed on the rig.  It's just been one thing after another.  Now the faucet in the bathroom is leaking.  I'm not sure if anything else, ie; hose etc is also leaking, so I plan on looking it all over real good while we are stopped for a week.  Anyway, you all travel safe, I'll type more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment