Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What a beautiful day here at Maggy Valley, NC.  I checked the hot water heater compartment to ensure there are no leaks, and there aren't.  Then I put everything back together and put the tools away.  We were able to meet LOTS of Escapees today.  The folks of Chapter 29 seem really nice.  The rally starts tomorrow and we expect it to be a lot of fun.  We went to dinner this evening with the group and had yummy dinner, and the company was great.  We want to thank Larry and Marilyn Forbes for driving.  We would not have been able to park our truck in the parking lot.  It was just that crowded.  Settled down for the evening now in the rig.  Looking forward to the rally.  I will try to adjust the roll bac cover tomorrow so it closes even.  Right now it is off by about an inch on the drivers side.  I guess when I backed into the site I did more damage than I thought. 
You all take care, I'll type more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment