Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Trip To Grant's Farm

Today, Debby and I went to Grant's Farm.  It has been decades since I had been there, and there have been many changes.  It was interesting to see all the animals and especially the Clydsdales!  Of course, everyone wants to see the horses.  We spent about 5 hours there, and really enjoyed the day.  I will attach some  pictures for those who may be interested.  I would recommend this trip to anyone!  I talked with my brother a little while ago.  He did go to the bank today and got the stuff out of moms safety deposit box.  We may have all the items we need to get her the financial assistance she needs.  He is bringing it to us this evening, so I guess we'll find out then.  We only have tomorrow to get all the items needed to the nursing home as the administration department is closed on the week ends and we are leaving on Monday to head home.  One of the interesting things that we experienced today, the young colt in the ad that was sticking his head out the fence a few years ago was Evan, and we had our picture taken with him.  He has REALLY grown.  He is now 18 hands tall at the back and weighs 2 tons!  He is a BIG BOY!
Travel Safe, and I'll type more later.





No comments:

Post a Comment