Monday, June 30, 2014

Our new roof is DONE!

Today they finished our new roof on the RV.  I have attached a photo.  It is guaranteed for LIFE!  I took them 2 days to complete it, but it appears to be worth it.  I would recommend RV Armor to anyone who want a great looking and functional roof on their RV.  They even come to you, you don't have to go to them.   The couple who completed the work were really nice and made sure they cleaned up the coach really good.  Should you decide to have them do your roof, mention my name as who recommended them to you, and I'll get a little reward.  We can all use a little reward.
We finished packing up all of the garage today.  Now we just need someone to pick it up.  Tried to set up a pick up with AM-VETs but they can't come until the 9th.  As we are closing on the 7th, that will not do.  I guess we'll see if Habitat for Humanity can come get it.  It will be good to get the stuff all gone. 
We found out that the VA appraiser did not note any repairs to be made!  All we need now is for the buyers loan to come out of underwriting and they will order the survey.  Still on for the 7th?!!!

Anyway, y'all travel safe, and I'll type more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment