Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Travel Day To Middleburg

Today we drove the 240 miles from Elko, GA to Middleburg, FL.  We are relaxing at our home, for that last couple of weeks.  The coach is going into the shop Thursday to repair the damage from the blow-out in March.  I will have to see if they can do the repairs from the flat we had last week.  It should not be to bad as I already have the fender cover.   I guess I'll find out Thursday.  We have lots of stuff still in the garage that has to go Somewhere.  I guess we will get that done before we close on the 7th, assuming the appraisal comes in as expected.  That is all that is left, so we are hopeful all will go well.  We are going to go with our Good Sams Chapter in July and August, we just have to decide if we will stay at the campground they selected for a month, or go somewhere else.  We still have to get our washer/dryer installed, if Camping World ever responds to me.  The manager of the Lake City store agreed to sell me a Splendide 2100XC for an internet sale price and get the $39 install.  I sent him an email yesterday, but he has not responded.  That seem to be the standard for them, put it off until they are out of stock of what you want.  Anyway, tomorrow I will do a couple of things around here after we go into Orange Park to chat with the president of our Chapter and then to lunch with friends who are enjoying their 31st wedding anniversary.  We will not be traveling for a couple of weeks, until we close on the house.  Must look for new insurance as we will be leaving State Farm. 
Anyway, travel safe, and I'll type more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment