Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Travel Day

Today was another travel day.  We ended up at Raccoon Mountain RV Park and Campground.  This was the longest leg of our trip back to Middleburg, 266 miles.  We will stay here for 2 nights and then into Georgia.   We are going to stop north of Atlanta as we don't want to go through Atlanta on a week day.  We feel that Sunday would be an easier day for us to travel through it.  I failed to say anything about the family Christmas get together.  I really enjoyed it and it was really good to see family that I haven't seen in MANY years.  I doubt that we will go every year, but maybe we can get to go again.  We are still on schedule to get back to Middleburg on the 17th.  I have made an appointment to get the coach repaired on the 19th.  We have been busy making reservations for the winter as we know that Snow Birds will be taking up many locations.  Going to several Good Sam Samborees and Escapee rallies.  We will start going places for a month at a time, probably starting in July or August. 
Travel Safe, and I'll type again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment