Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Day at the RV/MH Hall of Fame Museum

Today, Debby and I went to the RV/MH Hall of Fame and Museum.  We enjoyed it very much.  I wanted to go there while we were in the area.  I don't have any idea when we may get back this way, so now is the time.  Tomorrow we travel a couple of hundred miles, so we may not blog tomorrow, but I will try.  I have attached some photos of the hall of fame, including a picture of Sue Bray and Joe and Kay Peterson plaques.  Sue of course is from Good Sam and Joe & Kay are founders of Escapees.  We think both organizations are great!





Travel Safe, I'll type more later!

2 comments:

  1. See a little airstream in there!! Dad would be proud. Travel Safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog sounds like your having a good time that what its all about keep having fun

    ReplyDelete