Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Relaxing Day

Today we just relaxed.  We really did not do much.  I adjusted the air in the front tires.  Spent most of the day putting my DVDs on hard drive.  I only have 26 left, then I can start on the TV series that we have on DVD.  This way we won't be carrying around the weight of the DVDs.  This evening we went to dinner with the Chapter 42 Rolling Rally group.  They are sure a nice group of folks and we look forward to spending a little time with them at the Escapade in Goshen, IN.  They are heading our tomorrow morning and we are not leaving until Thursday morning.  We are going straight to Elkhart, and they are going to the Cummings plant for a tour, then headed up to the Elkhart area.  Here are a couple of pictures from to nights meal.

I probably will not write anything tomorrow unless something happens.  I'll try to update you after our trip to Elkhart on Thursday.
Y'all travel safe, and I'll type more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment