Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Day of Travel

Yesterday we traveled 133 miles from Clinton, IN to Mulberry Grove, IL.  We are at a nice campground, Timber Trails.  The owner is a Grand Lecturer for the State of Illinois Grand Lodge.  As we checked in, Debby noticed his hat and I was quickly invited to a school of instruction for the second section of the second degree.  After we arrived, we went to see a friend of ours sister-in-law in Kinmundy, IL.  We stayed for a couple of hours and left as I had to be back so I could attend the school of instruction.  Once we got back, I quickly changed and Debby made me dinner and brother Bob picked me up.  It was about an hour drive, so we had time to chat.  I found that Illinois work is LOTS different than Florida work.  The floor work seems to be the biggest difference.  It was very interesting, to say the least.  I am really glad I got to go.  Today we are headed to visit with my son and his family.  It will be good to see my grandchildren. 
Y'all travel safe, and I'll type more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment