Saturday, May 24, 2014

A Day In Paris

Today, I took Debby to Paris!  No tower to see though, as we were in Paris, IL.  I promised to take her out for breakfast, and after arriving in Paris, we looked for 30 min. until we found the American Diner.  Excellent food at reasonable prices.  We both enjoyed the food and after that, I took her so Super Wal Mart!  Diesel was over $0.50 per gallon cheaper than Indiana, so we topped off the tank.  No since in running it close as we did when we came here.  This evening the park had a sloppy joe dinner with hot dogs and covered dish.  It was very enjoyable.  We ate well, but we have A LOT of potato salad left.  We'll eat it later on, I'm sure.  We are only a few miles east of Illinois, and our next leg will not be much over 100 miles.  Debby just to me that the leg after that will be a grueling 60 miles.  Don't you just hate those long days.  When we leave the St. Louis area, we are headed back to Middleburg.  We have stuff still in our garage and we are awaiting the prospective buyers to sign our counter-offer.  We need to get the coach fixed and a couple of other things taken care of on the coach before we are homeless.   I'm hoping we can get the  roof done before the house is no longer ours.  It would just be easier if we can have it done on our lot.  Time will tell.  Hopefully we will get our signed written contract this week end. 
Travel Safe, and I'll type more later!

1 comment:

  1. I'm Glad you guys are having such a great time! Keep enjoying!

    ReplyDelete