Monday, May 5, 2014

Another Travel Day

Today we went from Goodlettesville, TN to Bardstown, KY.  A short 135 mile drive.  Beautiful countryside.  The rolling hills of KY remind me of  Southern Illinois.  Of course, we aren't that far from Southern Illinois.  We will be here for 3 days, 2 of which will be with Escapee Chapter 42 so we will be having lots of fun.  We have really appreciated the hospitality that Chapter 42 has shown Debby and I.  I'm sure we will see many of them at Escapade.  I have been starting to look for campgrounds near my son and near mom.  I think I have found where we will be staying.  I will have to call for reservations when we are sure when we will be there.  I will keep you all informed as we get closer.
Y'all travel safe and I'll type more later.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys are having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have enjoyed reading about your adventures. Safe travels. You missed a very interesting samboree.

    ReplyDelete