Friday, May 9, 2014

Breezy Day in Elkhart

Today we caught up on laundry.  We had very rainy weather last night and this morning.  It has been very windy here all day.  We are moving tomorrow, so I  hope the wind dies down a little.  We move into the 4H fairgrounds tomorrow and the Escapade starts on Monday.  It's a short move.  I need that after yesterdays move.  I was really tired last night.  Getting in a couple of days in advance will give us some time to do some sight seeing.  I called Forest River this morning at 9:00 AM and was transferred to Cedar Creek division, where all operators were busy.  I left a message, but no return call.  Maybe we can get the tour we wanted later on in our stay here.  I was really looking forward to seeing the factory.  It appears that when we head out from this area, it will be a long day to Vandailia, IL. to see my son and his wife and the grand kids.  We'll stay there a couple of days and them head to see my mother.  We will probably spend a week there before we start our journey back to our house where we still have lots to do in the garage and storage buildings.  Lots of stuff still there to take care of.  There has been NO ACTIVITY on the house.  Very disappointing after have an offer after 2 weeks on the market.  I'm sure it will pick up the closer it gets to summer. 
Y'all take care and travel safe.  I'll type more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment