Saturday, May 10, 2014

Finally at Escapade

We made the long 18 mile journey from Elkhart campground to the 4H Fairgrounds in Goshen  today.  We arrived and got leveled up and hooked up and have not done much of anything today.  We did walk around and look over the fairgrounds.  Looked at some of the rigs folks have arrived in, but of course they were all occupied! :)  We can register tomorrow morning and the Escapade starts on Monday.  We saw a group of Amish carriages.  There are plenty in this area.  I hope to find out more about the area a little later.  I am really disappointed with Forest River.  I called them yesterday morning at 9:00 AM and they were busy and asked that I leave a message.  I did, but no return call.  I guess they are too busy for existing customers.  Maybe we will be able to take a factory tour before we leave to head towards Illinois.  I would like to see where our coach was "born". 
Y'all travel safe, and I'll type more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment