Saturday, May 17, 2014

Escapade VCR Meeting

Today we went to the hitch up breakfast to say good bye to folks.  We met many people and have really enjoyed the Escapade.  Today we also went to a VCR ( Volunteer Club Representative) and volunteered to become a VCR.  The meeting was very informative and afterword, we went to an Amish home for dinner.   Yummmmm!  The food was great.  Tonight we will just relax and maybe sleep in tomorrow.  We are headed to Terri Hut, IN to Thousand Trails park on Monday for a week.  Afterward we will head to Vandalia, IL.Vandalia, IL to visit with my son.  It will be good to see my 5 grandchildren, 2 of which I have never seen.  I hope to get some pictures of them.

Attached are some pictures of the folks that went to the dinner tonight.
Travel Safe, and I'll type more later

No comments:

Post a Comment