Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Escapade Continues

The Escapade continued today.  This was the last day for venders.  I think we can still go look at rigs tomorrow, which we would like to do.  I am going to try to go to the Cedar Creek parts store to get a wall light for the bedroom.  We have attended many seminars this week, and have learned a lot.  Where we are parked, the infield, has many rigs sunk in the mud.  They are offering a complimentary night so we probably will not leave until Monday, as we already paid for Saturday night.  We are staying for a VCR workshop on Saturday.  We will have to call Thousand Trails and let them know we will be a day late arriving.  I think things will be dried out a little more by the time we go to leave.  I hope so anyway.
Travel safely, and I'll type more later.

1 comment: